Our latest Special Offers
Alarm System Special Offers
Starter System Offer comprises:
- Texecom Ricochet control panel with remote wireless full function keypad
- External wireless sounder
- 1 x wireless door contact
- 2 x PW-W wireless 'small pet friendly' PIR detectors
- Fully installed with NSI Gold certificate and 12 months service contract
- Option of full 5 year warranty with ongoing service contract
NO ONGOING MONTHLY CHARGE!
Fully Installed for £699 inc. VAT
Extra PIRs fitted from £75
System requires customer supplied power point. Our standard terms and conditions apply, please contact us for details.
Have an additional PW-W PIR, door contact or shock sensor on us!
If you are the first in your road, close or cul de sac to have a Care Guard Security alarm fitted, we'll give you an extra detector free of charge worth up to E75.OO!
Control your system from your phone or smart device!
Special prices for Texecom Smart Connect when completed with a system installation.
To find out more contact us or call us on 01256 477472.
CCTV — Special Offer
(Valid whilst stocks last)
- Professionally rated 4 channel POC (power over coax) DVR with1TB HDD for up to 30 days recording with 2 x 5MP cameras.
- 18.5” colour HDMI LED monitor.
- 2 off HIKvision 5MP POC cameras with a choice of body styles and colours (2.8mm or 3.6mm; Turret or Bullet; White or Grey).
- TP Link or patch lead to connect to clients internet via suitable router.
- Cabling, connections and standard fixings etc.
- 12 months warranty.
- Service contract option at end of warranty period
Fully installed for only £849 inc. VAT
Additional cameras fitted from £149 inc. VAT
Terms and conditions
In addition to our standard terms and conditions (available on request) wiring to be installed through loft, suspended ceiling or surface wired with clear access required. 30m max cable run per camera. DVR to be located in 1st floor room cupboard or other easily accessible location. Suitable power required at DVR location. Cameras to be fitted to an accessible and safe location reachable via standard ladder in a safe manner by single engineer.Need help and advice? Call our team on 01256 477472
Why Use Care Guard?
Established in 1984 as R.I.C. Alarms, we changed our name and became a limited company in 1989, achieving NSI/NACOSS standard in 1996 having previously been a member of the SSAIB achieving their “Certificate of Merit” for many years.
We have well over 100 years combined experience, initially working predominately within the new housing sector for both small and national developers across the south of England. In fact we were one of the very first companies in the UK and certainly the South, to bring affordable systems to the new build housing market as part of the standard home specification. Previously this would have been a retro fit extra and then for only the more exclusive homes.
From this beginning, we diversified into general residential, commercial, industrial & specialist properties and projects across the South, installing, maintaining and servicing all types of electronic property security.
Our direct employed, fully vetted engineers receive extensive training before being allowed to work unsupervised in your property. We carry full insurance for your added security and peace of mind.
NSI Approved Security Systems Installers
We are NSI (NACOSS) GOLD APPROVED and ISO9002 Quality Accredited for intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
This will ensure you have total peace of mind that the service we provide is to the highest possible standards.